Wiring tip: If you’re wrapping your harness in electrical tape, remember the important things.
1. Use a quality tape - it will make your job easier and look better.
2. Keep your overlap and angle consistent. I overlap half the width of the tape for even coverage and a nice appearance.
3. Don’t pull too tight. It won’t lay down evenly and may start to separate as it ages. Snug is good enough.
4. Always cut, never rip the tape. This will ensure a nice beginning and end to your wrap. Also, try no to touch the adhesive on the last 1/2” of tape as you finish up otherwise it may peel up later.
5. Go slow and if you don’t like how it looks, unwrap it and try again. #wiringtips #wiring #electrical #xr650l #ifyoudontlikedoingthisyoucanalwayspayme